skip to main |
skip to sidebar
365
During vietschool today, Crystal introduced me to the 365 project, which Katie told her about. So imma start, or try to, it looks kinda impossible. But there's no such thing as impossible in my world. Hmm, I'm so glad the weekends are here and so not ready for finals -__-, tried to study like so many times and failed. Tet party at vietschool next week(:, but Nhi has a freaking soccer game :P. Ohh and we're gonna make banh trung and banh tec and sell 'em(: Had cupcakes during viet class(: and Co Minh Thanh is getting marry! and inviting us to her wedding, if not, we'll just crash it(;. Marian metal class was today and we mostly talked, skipped liek 2 activities, and i have homework for that too -__-. Found out that that girlscouts cookies season is here!(: I dread walking to school with those heavy boxes, this year, i won't steal Ha's costumers or Katies, or Kelly's.. My goal will be... 20(: that should be enough(:. I finially got New Moon, thanks Christine(: Ohh and im 100 pounds now, and 4'11! Grew half an inch, just one more to go! I must drink milk and work out everyday.
Lasan + m&m's + mcdonals= A mess(sorry Nancy). Aha Nhi and her blueness, Zimmy and her tummy, & Nancy and bags.
No comments:
Post a Comment