I seriously need more sleep. I had to go to church at 8 this morning, and then go to this bakery to buy my brothers their breakfast. Only got like a 10 minute nap. Vietschool was.. the same. Starburst in viet ngu! I feel so dumb in that class, keep copying off of Crystal's(x. Pizza for dinner! I guess 'casue my daddy was too lazy to make dinner. Then the hospital for this group prayer thing. It was pretty boring.. Got home at 10 and tetrised!(; School's coming again -__-. Gotta finish my homework..; if i remmeber what they are.Saturday, February 21, 2009
sleepy
I seriously need more sleep. I had to go to church at 8 this morning, and then go to this bakery to buy my brothers their breakfast. Only got like a 10 minute nap. Vietschool was.. the same. Starburst in viet ngu! I feel so dumb in that class, keep copying off of Crystal's(x. Pizza for dinner! I guess 'casue my daddy was too lazy to make dinner. Then the hospital for this group prayer thing. It was pretty boring.. Got home at 10 and tetrised!(; School's coming again -__-. Gotta finish my homework..; if i remmeber what they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment