We make the cutest beasts(:On Friday, i came home from my tennis game at Milpitas and packed and showered in 10 mintues! Got there and it was dark already, made our Jr.Staff shirts and Eric's turned out the ugliest cause it was the first one done. I saw Sarah! And she's going to join Venturing(: she has to. I went to get food and came late to the Jr.Staff meeting, then Nike man start b****ing at me for eating! wth. Just killed my whole freaking camp. I didn't even bother to listen to him and just ate my food. I am never gonna be Jr.Staff again, if it's Nike man that's running it. I wanted to play Mafia with the Ventures but if Eric and I got caught, it would've been all bad cause we're Jr.Staff, and i didn't want to see Nike man. We talked and he got sleepy and my girls were back so then i went to sleep, too. We knocked out pretty quick, considering it was only our first day.
Beast MealBreakfast was yummy. French toast, sausages, and OJ(: We made a huge circle and did some icebreakers. Played capture the flag. It was basically Ventures/Cubs/Daisies/Brownies vs. Boyscouts/Cadettes. Guess who won?! We did!(: It got soo aggressive and there was tackling -__-. Then lunch! We had spam hot dog. Thaidan and I took a power nap and tried to hide but that didn't happen. The whistle blew and we got in line, the guys weren't there, A.Thien found them and threw water on them to wake them up(x So scavenger hunt! Near the end, we got lost with directions and ended up on this trail. It had arrows and we started following it, it wasn't till later that we found out it wasn't the right one, but we still followed it anyways. It was pretty fun, when we got back, everyone was done(x Mike went crazy and camera whored during our free time and decided to wing the skits. Then squeezed 9 kids in a 4 people tent and played killer! John can't wink -_-. We tried to hide from the cooking competition, but they found us(x. We made beast stir fry, beast salad, beast steak, and beast "kabobs". Turned out hecka good, all thanks to Eric. So I found Chau while we were cooking, I was walking to get something and I saw her! Told her to eat with us and yeah, too bad we didn't find her sooner. We had skits, pretty fun. The adults had a freaking long skit and we didn't have time to do our's, but its okay, i guess. My dad was in a freaking dress with makeup and dancing with another man(x OMG, it was hilarious and embarrassing. Had ballot and we just chilled. Some people showered. Chau and Sarah slept with us, so it was hecka crammed. Prank called people(; Katie and Thao knocked out and Chau, Sarah, Thaidan, and I stayed up playing cards and walking around. We did not get caught(: Slept around 3.
A.Hong: one of the coolest leader everMorning, we didnt have to make food! We had mass and then breakfast then closing ceremony. Best skits: Daisies. Cleanest: Cubs. Following the rules: Juniors. Best cook: VENTURES! All thanks to Princess Eric(a)(:. We all got the same prize, chips(x. But its the pride in winning that counts. Haha. Cleaned up and went on the trail one last time. Then off to the temple! There were lots of people, I saw Peter. We stayed there for 10 minutes and then left. Slept the whole way back.

No comments:
Post a Comment