
I got a call from Co Dung asking if i could come at 2, so i walked there and got there at 2:02(: Aren't you prod of me, Jimmy? I didn't walk slow! They all pooped in their pants because they had McDonalds for lunch -__- She got me chocolate and a giftcard to Old Navy!(: So then i got home and then she called again asking if i could come and babysit for two hours while they go snow shopping. She came and picked me up. Played with the kids, they're fun(:

I got home and then headed off to Borders, picked up the Thais and then Thao. We made $7! We didn't wrap much, we spent the whole time talking about Pokemon and i read my english book.

We left at midnight and dropped Thao off, then we went to McDonald, hehe. My brother drove up to Suncrest and we watched the city lights and ate, it got cold so Thaidan and I went inside the car(x Brother-sister bonding time!(: kinda.. Phi picked a bad parking spot so i was freaking out when he was pulling out. Got home at 1:11! jk, but around there.(:
No comments:
Post a Comment