
After chilling with Jimmy and hitting with Steven, i got ready waited for Annie for our cousin's day out + our little brothers. We went to Eastridge and we went shopping for a bit while our brothers went in to get us seats. I returned Kelvin's jacket and we got some bras(: Watched Avatar, it was a really good movie, it was like Pocahontas. I love the scenery, ohh so pretty(: Next was Valentine's day, where i tried to do my homework with a flashlight, but failed. So i just watched it again. Then Dear John, sad movie, but it wasn't that good. I've seen better(: I couldn't cry, every time i did, i start laughing(x Then Annie and I went out to go shopping and the brothers watched wolfman, what she forgot was that the mall closes at 9 and it was 8:45. We ate some pretty good pasta and sat in front of the theater chit chatting(:

No comments:
Post a Comment