Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lake San Antonio




We were the second family to arrived. My daddy and Phi left to go fishing so i was stuck at the site alone. I took a nap and then it started getting hot so i went outside. I wandered around and then set up the two tents. We had chau for dinner and then we had movie night and i watched the movie with a whole bunch of little kids and my little brother. Katie came and we had our camp staff round table meeting. Crystal came later at midnight.

I ended up doing MC for the flag ceremony and messed up(x. Then, we picked up liter by the lake. The lake was sparkly and pretty(: We finished early and went back to our campsite. We ate, and then played some games. The first was with the cubs and junior. Then we separated into older kids only and had our scavenger hunt. We split into teams and we were the "Bo cap" "cap cap cap," or the scorpions. The games were pretty fun. We had to find 5 different leaves and 5 bugs/insects, walk on a rope from one tree to another while getting sprayed on, carry every single person in our team on this bed that we had to make, and solve some chemistry stuff. We got a prize for being the quickest(: Then we had our cooking competition, which was pretty bad.. Skits were alright. We did the bloody nose skit. I wanted to go with my dad to the lake to watch the stars but he didnt have enough room for us so we went to the Cadette area and hung out for a bit. Then, a leader came and everyone ran inside(x We walked back to our area, talked, and laughed at the stupidest thing. Then at 1 we went pee-pee, and then Katie and I decided to sleep outside. I stared at the stars for an hour or two and saw a shooting star! I fell asleep when my brother and Son came back from fishing. I woke up again around 4 cause i needed to pee, i woke up Katie but she wouldn't want to go(x so then i ran to the bathroom and ran back. It was too cold to sleep so i stared at the sky some more and then i saw another shooting star! I wanted to stay up to watch the sunrise but i feel asleep..

The sun was shining on my face and woke me up.. I woke up all the other ventures and packed. We ate and then had our closing ceremony. We put down the tents, cleaned up, and then headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment