
So i slept over at Annie's so she can help me on my Calc. homework, but we ended up playing majong till midnight(x So instead of stealing her blanket, like how i always do, i stole her bed room(x She almost fell of the bed. We carpooled with her Daddy to work and he dropped us off at gmall. We shopped and then Nancy came and Nhi soon later came. I spent so much money -_- on clothes that i don't even need, uggg. This is like the first time i spent liek 80 at the mall. Maybe cause school was starting. Well, for now, no more spending! Only saving! Haha. So it was 230 and Annie, Nhi, and I rushed to the bus and i went home and they went to Annie's. I rushed home and got ready for practice. I biked to practiced and we did some light conditioning but i was sweating like crazy! Then i had to rush home cause Thaidan called and said she was gonna pick me up soon. We went to La Vics and shared a quesadilla and then a burrito, so yummy! We sat and talked about next meeting(hiking!) and movie night. We played a fun game of zoo and my brother came and picked us up.

No comments:
Post a Comment