Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!


Woke up at 7:30 to go to church. After church, i had to clean up and set up for the Tahnksgiving lunch/party/dinner at my house. After lunch the adults went to my aunt's house to sing karaoke and Annie and I went around looking for places that were open.. Jimmy and Andrew came over for a bit for thai tea and food. We talked about hot guys and girls. I can only agree with Annie, Joseph Vincent is a hottie, well only in his Just a Dream video(: I love you, Jimmy. They left. We played Ma-jong with our cousins and ate some more(x. Thao came and we talked and went to her house around 11 and then her sister dropped us off at g-mall. Boy, were the traffic crazy. Good thing my cousin was an aggressive driver. Well, met up with people at g-mall and bout my booties!(: Then we went to Urban, which was way too crazy, i felt safer on the guys side looking for Jimmy's jacket. Stayed at V-fair 'till 9 went home and talked to Annie some more and didnt knock out till 11..

I went for 28 hours without sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment