
Well, it wasn't technically Father's Day, but our family decided to celebrate it a little earlier. It started off with a surprise for the Fathers to a massage place. Us daughters drove our father to the place for the 11 o'clock appointment. I took my dad and grandpa. I told them I wanted to go to Costco(x Grandpa refused to go in =/ which kind of ruined it, so it ended up just Annie's dad and my dad. Then went to the book sale and helped advertise. It was fun dancing and screaming on the island(:
Party started around 6. We ate and watched Tangled. Then the cousins went to Minh's house for some karaoke! The mic didn't work, but that didn't ruin our fun. We sang together without the mic! Our family must be the worst singers -___- but it was hecka fun. We sang for probably 3 hours straight, up until 2:00. Most of us walked/ran/skipped/danced/sang to my house. My throat hurts now..
I couldn't sleep so I stayed up talking to Jimmy for a while then we both fell asleep. I woke up and my phone was off(x I guess my battery died. Thanks for staying up with me Sweetie<3 I lovee you.

No comments:
Post a Comment