Sunday, July 3, 2011

Family Camping!

FRIDAY: I headed straight home after work and we made our way up to the campsite. It was mostly the kids who went first. We got there, set up the tents and made some banh mi with ba te and cha. We hiked to the lake nearby and the was disgusting. We skipped some rocks and found dead fishes. We hiked back and called the ranger for a swimable place. We had to drive off the freeway a bit but it was worth it. The water was SOOO much cleaner and the picnic area was really nice. We headed back around sunset. Ate and set up a campfire. Some people showered at the hose and it was funny watching. We went back and sat around the fire and played mafia. We played all the way till 3 or something. Thao, Annie, and I slept outside because the stars were sooo pretty! We found so many shooting stars!

SATURDAY: Woke up at 6 because the boys got attacked by Minh for talking too much. I went back to sleep but woke up again at 7 because the sun was shining on my face. We ate and got ready to go to the place we found on Friday. We spent practically the whole day there. So many people got sunburn. I got darker! We had a good game of big booty in the water. We swam about 3 times. I took a quick nap at our picnic area. My family likes to nap with our mouth open(x. We got back and played some cards games. Went on a hike.
Me: "where are you guys, we just walked to the top, do we turn left or right?"
Bee: "Turn right, but we kinda stopped hiking because we saw a tarantula"
Annie and I: "what?!" *scream and run down as fast as we could.
We sat by the projector place and talked. While sitting there, we saw a long black and yellow snake -___- We ran back to our site. Hose shower! Then we sat by the fire eating oyster and singing. We sang till everyone got tired. I once again slept outside. I saw only 3 shooting stars this time.SUNDAY: The sun woke me up. We packed and headed home..

No comments:

Post a Comment