Sunday, February 19, 2012


A weekend planned on going back home for one night turned out to a weekend spent at home and at Camp Saint Francis with a wonderful group of students. After my econ midterm, i rushed back to the dorm and packed all my stuff. Anthony took Mymy and I back to SJ. I came around 1 and spent the whole day with my Babe! We watched The Vow, which wasn't that great.. then went to his house and I got to see his parents again, they're so cute!(: We snuggled and watched Supernatural. Then we drove around and went to Jamba. He took me home around 9 and I packed for the retreat.

Theresa picked me up and we arrived there just in time for lunch(: It was so nice to see everyone again(: I miss them soo much! They played a few games, went on a scavenger hunt, had reconciliation, mass, and then bonfire!

We woke up at 9, ate, and had boy/girl talk. It was the first time sharing with the students. We cleaned up and had group pictures. We were so behind on time but we managed to finish at 3(: Went to TGI sushi, it was yummy! Trinh ordered this cool looking flying duck. Got home, napped, and waited for the baby, my uncle, and my new aunt to come back. The baby's name is Nina and she is sooo adorable. She laughs at almost everything, just like me(: Haha. Finished MGT hw and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment