Sunday, June 28, 2009


Picked up my parents from their retreat today, it was suppose to be a surprised and it was(: It's soo pretty there, there were so many pretty flowers and siggh, pretty(: Took a tour with my brothers and mass started. My parents saw us and they were like hecka surprised, my mommy was like tearing. I had to pick a spot with no A.C -__-, I was like hecka sweating, nasty. After mass we all came out and made a line with flowers, omg, so many flowers! My parents got hecka, then went to this room and listened to them talk and had some cake. Pictures. And everyone were telling my parents how pretty their kids were(;. Then went to their room, it was like a hotel. Packed up their things and left. Went to Mu Su's house and had pho. She like planned everything and made my parent's retreat special. I love her. Got home and Annie was there so talked to her and went to 7-11 and library and walked around with her, Fevin, and Bonerz. Her mommy called at 9:30 and told her to go back to my hosue, so we did. Its so hot today, I wanna fall asleep under the stars<3

No comments:

Post a Comment