Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Went to church with my mommy at 8. Made some cookies cause I was bored. Made Fevin go to the library and read while i took a nap on Jimmy's lap(x. Then we played some cards and helped my mommy with some clothes. Then she took me to tennis practice. I miss it. I suck so bad, haven't hitted in years! Conditioning was tiring, my butt was so sore afterwards -__-. I couldn't bend down, walk, or sit. I had to walk home too! I stopped by Vantuly's room to check my grade; B freaking plus, so close! Ohh wells, thats my only B.. hopefully. I almost got lost in school, i had to stop for a moment to check where i was going..I realize tennis and track are weird combinations, it's either tennis and badminton, or track and cross country.

No comments:

Post a Comment