Saturday, October 24, 2009
1y7m<3
Haven't blogged in forever, i've been soo busy with school, viet school, and scouts. Well, yesterday was my second time at lasan this school year. We planned the halloween party for next week and a video for a rally in November. Lasan is so empty this year.. I might go help out at St.John Vianney sang. So after Lasan, Phi called me and said that he was already here. I was planning to walk to Jimmy's, but I had Phi drop me off instead. Worked on our project for a bit, and imed each other when we were across the room(x We played wii, and he owned me at tennis :P. I made him dinner(egg salad), and we watched A Walk to Remember. Tickled/wrestled each other(x Then we got tired and laid there and talked. Play a few card games and then he walked me home becuase my brohter was at the movies. It was nice walking in the dark with him(: I felt bad cause he had to walk back alone =/ well, he took the bus. I love you Jimmy<3 and thank you for today<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment