Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!

Yeeha!(;

I pulled a Kathleen, she's ugly x3

It didn't really feel like halloween, but i did had fun(: Yesterday, Jimmy and I were cowboys(: We stood out becuase of our bright pink bandana. I went to Mt.Pleasant and we had our team bonding there(x.

Lasan today was fun(: I'm proud of the leadership class, I thought we were a really shy group, but guess not!(: They did a good job. "Zombie" up was a very tiring game. I sprinted liek 5 laps! And we still lost -__-, there were only 2 winners, losers had to do 10 flaps/ It was a brutal game. Our second game was shape shifters, and Diana and I won! We ended up doing the punishment(danced to im a little teapot -_-) I felt bad, because i was suppose to team up with Nhi, sorry =/. I told her not to trust me :P. Then it was our mummy race! It went by pretty fast, and we gave them candy(:

Walked to Jimmy's house and then went to his church carnival thing. We did this can tossing station thing. I had to leave early to go to Annies. Kids suck out all the energy from you. I feel sorry for Jimmy. Hope you got you rest<3. I went to Annie's afterwards and we went Trick-o-Treating! There were Annie, Nhi, Nancy(she left early), Quoc, Vy, Patrick, Phi, and me! Only me, Nhi, Vy got candy, the rest were like our chaperon(x It was pretty fun, and i LOVE the mountain view, so so so pretty! The houses were hecka nice too *sigh. We went for about an hour and then went back to Annie's, ate pho and chill. They are so funny, i couldn't stop laughing. They still forgot to do their dares and we didn't take many pictures, like we planned to.

Today is Daylight saving time! Yay for an extra hour!.. of doing homework..

No comments:

Post a Comment