
Tennis pictures were on Thursday, we're cute(:
I went to the mall with my mommy on Friday and i got a dress for my cousin's wedding, its so pretty(:
Woke up at like 6 this morning and got ready for the training, woke my brother up and we drove to A.Thien's house, we were the first one there, finally! Training was soo long and boring, but i'm excited. We're gonna go thrift shopping for layers and any snow gears we find, and we're gonna use ebay too(; Ventures made it fun, of course. There were so m any of us. The presentation was so dragged, reminded me of our APUSH one(xLeft at 4:30, when it ended, and went to Nha Tho Trung Tam(?) I went when they were watching videos, I came too late to watch teh lasan one, i heard it was good though(: Yay! It was mostly free time and singing when i came. But i got to chill with the girls and I got Nhi and Emily to talk(: Hope they're okay with each other now. Leadership got really small this year, and less energetic. But i had fun, gave me time to reflect and it was just really nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment