Sunday, November 22, 2009

This week was soo stressful. It was end of grading period, so there were so many tests and big assignments. I turned 2 of my A- to a B+ =/. Now i have 3 b's. I have another grading period to make it up.. i hope i can.


Friday was Christine's suprise dinner at Georgios. I went babysitting and walked to Jimmy's house afterwards, it was dark and scary. He couldn't pick me up but he ran out and gave me his jacket when i was half way there(: I had to iron his shirt, while he got ready. He's like a freaking girl! it took him forever. We went to Safeway and looked for a cake, but decided to get it later. Then we went to Georgios. Waited a while, 'till 7 and went in. We ate while waited for Steven, Rachel, and Christine. Our suprise was ruined cause the lady was liek ohh did you reserve a table under Stephie's name. Haha failed. Dinner was fun, reminisced about Christine and all the embarassing storeies about her(x. Jasmine dropped me off.

Pie bake! Made extra watery pumkin pie(x. Jimmy and I made a pie of a girl and a guy in front of a sunset(: He did most of the work, i'm so proud of you(: Then we colored.. that was horrible, i couldnt' color within the lines. We played cards, haha. Afterwards, i hitted iwth Steven and Jimmy was there to "inspire" me. I went home and got raedy for the tennis banquet. Silvia picked me up and we headed off to sushi factory! It was TUMMMMY! We should've ate more, but idk, they stopped ordering sushi. It was fun, but we were all separated, I wanted ONE BIG table for everyone.

SUNDAY was Katie's birthday! She got a camera :O Its so pretty. I went to a funeral anniversary and we had pho. We watched Heral and Kumar, but we didnt finish it. Then we went to St.Patrick's for scouts birthday. We went to Ba mo su's hosue again to eat dinner. FUUN WEEKEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment