
Went to McDonals in the morning and got ice coffee with Annie. I went to the bathroom and then it wasn't until Annie told me that i realize i went to the wrong one -__-. That explains the "stuff" on the ground. I burped while we were drinking and this old lady by the bathroom kept staring at me, so then i decided to hold Annie's hands when we went out(x LOL fun morning. Then we headed off to church. The church was sooo pretty! We met Kyle, he's soo adorable!

We walked to China Town and ate lunch then went shopping. I should've gotten the turtles(x I almost killed Tung's turtles though.. so maybe its a good thing i didn't. Then it was time to head back to San Jose.

We went to Santa Barbabra beach(long story). It was really nice and relaxing. The whole ride was fun. We were talking the whole time that Trinh didn't even have to turn on the radio. I now see them as a whole new different person after that trip. So we came back late, like how we're suppose to(: But everyone was gone =/. I didn't get to say bye to any of them =/.

No comments:
Post a Comment