
Woke up at 5 and left around 7. First, we went to Hope street and passed out breakfast for the homeless. I talked to most of them and it was really nice.

Afterward, we headed to another part of downtown, Skid Row, and had a boring tour.

Then we went to Midnight Mission and had lunch there. Since it was Friday and we couldn't eat meat, all we eat was salad. We split into groups and scattered around. I met some people and had a good chat with them. So after lunch, we went to this church and took a nap there. I was soo tired but i couldn't sleep. I just laid there. We woke up and visited this family.

Made friends with the girls there and they showed us around the block. Their mom is so cute and nice, she was all prepared and everything, she made us food, which were pretty good.

We got back to the church and had mass. Everyone messed up and I couldn't stop laughing, they are so funny.

Then we went back to downtown and handed out the PB&J sandwiches we made. A few of us walked around and talked to the homeless. I love how they enjoy our company and vice-versa. It was nice.

Then we played buggy up and went to the chapel and pray.

Went out to eat dinner, everyone was hecka hungry. So my table finished all the plate in a matter of seconds. We got home and played Dare, we got shhh at like 10 times(x and migrated 3 times. Pretty fun night(:

No comments:
Post a Comment