I'm blogging only becuase Jimmy wants me to. I got up at 8 thinking it was 9 -__-. People outside were too noisy. I said morning to everyone and then i started to clean up. My aunt left to go back to Reno, she gave me 30 and her friend gave me 20. I really didn't want it becuase they've given me enough stuff. Then i did some homework, kind of and made some food while waiting for Jimmy to call because i was suppose to come over before babysitting. He called and told me to just stay home becuase he had to go to the ER. And he said that he might not be able to come.. =/. I walked to babysitting and i looked up pool party games for Kyle's pool party. Then Jimmy called and he told me he couldn't make it.. I was scared because i didn't want anything bad to happen to him... I tried to contact him, but he had no signal =/. At that point, i really didn't want a party, i just wanted to go home and watch some movies on my bed and eat ice-cream.. Then it was 4 and C.Dung took me home and Kyle gave me brownies that he made(: They were really good.

I got home and helped prepare food and such. I showered.. and then cleaned some more.. Rachel called and said that her and Christine were going to come early. They came at exactly 6:30. We talked and then Andrew and David came. We ate in the garage and chatted for a while. Then i brought my laptop down to watch Shuttle, the guys wanted to watch it on the big tv, but my daddy was using it. Rachel kept screaming! and that made me scream(x Then after 20 minutes we stopped the movie to cut the cake!(x So random. They sang to me, and no caking this time(x. I made a wish, and guess what? It came true! The doorbell rang, and then next thing i knew, Andrew covered my eyes and brought me upstairs, and Jimmy was standing right there(: Then we ate the cake and then we continue with the movie, this time, i had someone holding me(: It was kinda creepy.. but funny at the same time. Every scene kept me in suspense. It ended and we opened presents and then they left. GOODNGIHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment