Saturday, May 1, 2010

OLP


It's the annual Giao Ly get-together again at Our Lady of Peace. It was alright. It felt really quick compare to all the other years. I got to see a few people i haven't seen in a while. We did umbrellas again(x. During mass, i had to sit next to a pole to hold it just in case it flies up(x Lasan is too small, especially when you compare us to other schools, but i kinda like it small(:

After OLP, Annie, Nancy, Quoc, John, Danny Kevin, and I went to Eastridge to watch How to Train Your Dragon and Kickass. Nancy and Quoc left during the second movie =/ Dragon was really good, it was worth $17. I saw Mary, Benz, and Jeffery afterwards. They were watching Kickass too. John went home and I went to Annie's and slept over(:

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete