Saturday, May 15, 2010

I miss my sweetie.. =/


Well i was planning to take the bus to the hospital after babysitting today to see my sweetie, but then yeah... things happened and so i didn't go. I went to Lasan picnic at 12:30. It was fun, even though no one went. We ate, played volleyball and badminton. I suck at volleyball, but i got better(:. Then jimmy called me and said that his sister was going to visit him so at 3 his sister picked me up and i got to see him! He was soo sick, i came when his tummy was upset =/. I really miss him. He looked so fragile and vulnerable in his hospital clothes and laying in bed =/. I'm glad i got to see him though(: We left around 5 and i got home and my parents had a party. My brothers invited their friends over, and Emily didn't come because she was at the Military ball. So i was pretty bored and missing my baby =/. Phi invited me to play tennis with him and his friends at yellowstone, so i went. I saw Jimmy and Andrew. We hitted till the lights turned off and then headed back home. They watched Silent Hills while i made them some thaitea. Then i joined them afterwards. I was planning to scare them(x Because Jimmy and Patrick were sooo scared(x It was funny. My brother had to drop them all off and he wanted me to go with him because he was scared. So then i went with him and we went back home. It was 2 and i was soo sleepy. Looong day. I miss you sweetie, Hope you feel better< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment