Saturday, May 8, 2010

Scout O Rama

Peter woke me up at 8 today and asked if i was going to scout o rama, i asked him to take me and got ready. I finally picked out a few roses and placed them in a pretty vase(: So Peter came and took me to the place. I was with his troop for a bit and then went back to mine. Thaidan, Crystal and I worked with the sand capsule for an hour and a half and we walked around to tour the place and looked for free stuff. We got back and ate lunch and then helped the cadettes face paint. At 3, Thaidan took Crystal and me to lasan, cause JOHN ditched us -__-.

I was Lasan's last day of school and so they were just playing, i came in for the important part, the meeting. We talked about the mixer and our leadership get together this friday. Can't wait!(:

I went home with Annie because my brothers were too lazy to pick me up. Then we went to Bac Sau's house, i walked home becuase i needed to shower, turns out that no one was home. So then i had to walk back to their house and then i asked my dad for the house key, i ran home and had a nice shower while i blasted the music(: It's nice when no one is home(x. Then i walked back to the party and we ate and chilled. The guys had a lan party again and we played mario kart! Whoo, i still suck -__-. It was 10 and i ran home while racing Bac Thu's car, i lost.. I;m so out of shape..

No night adventure ...

No comments:

Post a Comment