Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bowling!

I went bowling for the first time today! It was for Jimmy's birhtday party. After a long morning of conditioning and tennis and wen home, ate, and took a nap. I went babysitting at 3 and then walked to Jimmy's house. We all met at his house and then splited into cars. We went to 300 somehting.. haha but it was pretty. We played two games, girls vs. boys, and we lost =/. It was fun, but i suck.. my ball went into the gutter like half of the time, and i didn't even get a strike or a spare.. wii bowling is soo much easier.. We went to eat in-n-out afterwards and all devoured Jimmy's cake, hehe animal style(;. One of the workers gave us all in-n-out hats! I'm still full. Fun summer day(:, i finally went out and got to see people(:

1 comment: