Friday, July 23, 2010

Productive day!

This is by far my most productive day this summer. I woke up at 7:30 and cleaned a bit then i started on me bed. It was very tiring but i loved how everything fit(x I want to be an architect now(: Haha. So then it was 12 and i was 2/3 done. I ate lunch and then woke up Phi so he can take me to Mt.Pleasant for my game. It was my first real singles game and i lost =/ So close! If i was more aggressive.. Anmy's dad took us to 7-11 and bought ice-cream to cheer me up haha(x He then dropped me off at home and then i biked to babysitting. My tire stopped working half way -__- so i walked the rest to her house and i was a bit late. Jimmy came over and helped me babysat becuase i was tired. She took me and my bike home(: I had Phi fixed it and finished the rest of me bed. Around 8, we biked to Peter's house and then biked up the hills. It was pretty! And the sun was setting. Biking up there was a real work-out and biking down was scary! I was holding my brakes the whole time(x We got home at 9 and then i ate some more and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment