Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bengi's Birthday!

SATURDAY: The little brat turned 4! He's still cute though(: I babysat in the morning and then went to Lasan for their little carnival thing. I served food with Nhi and then moved to the game booth, which broke down because the kids were hitting it too hard -__-. Annie picked me up and we went to her house. Lots of people came, none of them were Bengi's friend, though, except for his neighbor. We had lots of food, cake, and of course, a pinata! Annie took Linh and me to the movies and we watched No Strings Attached, it was a pretty good movie. We didn't get home until midnight and my parents went home without me so i had to sleepover at her house.

SUNDAY: Bin woke me up telling me i had to be at scouts at 12 and it was 11.. hehe.. i got up and got ready. I called my brother and he picked me up. I changed and ate in the car. We got there and the troop decided to cancel the party becuase it was kind of raining, so all we did was eat. We got home and Thao and I decided to call Annie up and have our threesome(; We went bra shopping and got our boobs measured! I miss our threesomes<3

No comments:

Post a Comment