
Jimmy walked me home after school, as usual on Mondays becuase he has work. I tried to make it sound like I was going to ask him tomorrow since I was coming over(CASHEE schedule!) Yeah so when i got home, i called his house phone and his dad picked up. It was awkward but he sounded happy(: Haha. So then i biked to his house while trying to avoid the Kumon area. I used glow in the dark foam star stickers (which i had to buy off of Amazon -__-) and i wrote "SADIES?" on his wall. I was going to do it on the ceiling but I coudln't reach it... I left him a note and covered it with Hi-chews on his bed. I also cleaned up his room a bit. It all took me about half an hour. I biked home and waited until 8 for his call(:

No comments:
Post a Comment