Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tet

WED: party at B.Thanh's house. All we did was eat.
THURS: First day of tet, more partying and we had a full house(: Everyone was there and we got money, gambled, and blew up firecrackers.Ba and I made strawberry covered chocolate for Bengi.

FRI: Threesome with Thao and Annie.

New year, new clothes(:. (I love me new phone, Jimmy(:)

SAT: Babysat, church, library, sunset with Jimmy, more family partying and cousin's night out at SJSU. We played pool and bowling until 1. Our team won! Free yogurt for us!(: Yay for last minute planning.
SUN: Sleep-in! untill 11. Scout's tet party with Van Nghe performances. No one went to our photobooth...Ugg, i hate inconsiderate adults. I carried a chair outside for me to sit and read my book, and right when i was about to sit on it, some leader came, grabbed my chair, and then asked if he could borrow it real quick and he'll return it. I was liek okay.. yeah, why not? And you knwo what?! He never returned it! skjdghdksgdnj, stupid... We left early to visit Thaison at the hospital. Then went to scout's mass and i had to do Eucharist minister.

I WANT TO GAMBLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment