We left to SF around noon because all the kids were still sleeping. I was up till 4 talking to Annie, Bee, and Kien. Bee had a little Christmas party the night before and it was the first time I hung out with his friends. SF wasnt that cold. We walked half of the gate and took a few pictures. Then we went to some Chinese place to eat chicken. It was really good, but the service was horrible.
Monday, December 26, 2011
We left to SF around noon because all the kids were still sleeping. I was up till 4 talking to Annie, Bee, and Kien. Bee had a little Christmas party the night before and it was the first time I hung out with his friends. SF wasnt that cold. We walked half of the gate and took a few pictures. Then we went to some Chinese place to eat chicken. It was really good, but the service was horrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment