Thursday, December 29, 2011


We walked to Donner Lake while throwing around a football and a Frisbee that we later lost in the lake.. poor Fevin, those were the toys he got for Christmas. The Frisbee drowned in the middle of the lake, but the football floated so we were able to fetch it. Bee striped down to boxers and went into the lake for about 30 seconds and got out cause it was freezing cold.

We went up the mountain to eat lunch. The view was AMAZING. Too bad the weather wasn't. We ate inside the car becuase it was so windy. Fevin made a mini snowman and it became an attraction to strangers. We went hot tubing before dinner. The kids played cards and then charades. After the adults went to sleep, we played mafia. We moved to the garage becuase we were too loud. We played until 3. Annie and I stayed up watching Desperate Housewives. I didn't sleep until 6 because I was sweating and coughing..

No comments:

Post a Comment