skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Story of my life.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Rawr, fun day(: I suck at Egyptian War.. Today was hot and nice(:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(19)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(83)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(68)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(243)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(29)
▼
May
(30)
My mommy made my daddy the vest for choir, and he ...
Rachel's
Club day
Espanol project!Fliming today was fun(: Couldn't s...
Printing pictures at Kinkos costed me $11.61 :O. I...
Memorial Day.
1 year and 2 months<3
STAR(;
Ohh, how i miss summer camps<3Friday at last. Proj...
Early day! Still remodeling.. fixing upstairs now....
Bonerz's physic project^I hate how im limited to r...
Bye bye hoppy..Umm.. so, school's coming to an end...
I miss my room.. It's all dusty in there and my cl...
I spy(;I spent this freakishly hot day remodeling ...
She's cute. We were trying the make the ugliest fa...
MAY 15 Pinky up!(;I didn't get anytime on the comp...
Today was our last collab day?. I spent it by visi...
Volleyball is fun(:. We're actually doing somethin...
Happy Birthday Elvis!(: I have 4 tests to study st...
I forgot to bring my retainers to the orthodontist...
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY MOMMY! Skipped scouts today to ...
At 7:15, Thaidan called to tell me to bring Katie ...
REDefine mixer!
I haven't gone shopping in months, so I went today...
Rawr, fun day(: I suck at Egyptian War.. Today was...
^Sunday scout's meeting.Today's weather was all da...
Official last day of track! Took pictures, didn't ...
Someone gave my mom a fake 50, I didn't even know ...
No OLP, it didn't even rain that much. Church this...
CUTIES!Today was our last day of practice =/ And I...
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Thiwee(:
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment