Thursday, May 14, 2009


Today was our last collab day?. I spent it by visiting Inde! I wasn't even planning to go until Eric like literally dragged me to Steven's car. I was soo tired, so Jimmy got me coffee at Lees(: Sat there and chilled. Talked about pee(x. Then went to Indee, didn't see lots of people =/. I saw Diana though!(: And Lily(: Stayed at their library for a while. Their school is so pretty(: Then walked to the front? and sat on the bench waiting for people. Got home and the house was so empty. It's so cool, like it echos!(: Well Katie picked me up for our Gold Award meeting, it was like an hour away! Knitted the whole time while Katie was off to her dreamland. Her mommy got us some french fries, how sweet(: Meeting was boring, but i learned a lot. I'm exctied! I wanna do something with kids(: Got home around 9:30. My hat is HUGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment