Optometrist today, they got this cool eye machine, its like playing a game(x. I was sad when it was over. Well, i got a degree blinder, and they say to not use the computer so much. Got to pick out my new pair of glasses, I love trying on glasses! Aha there were these really round pairs and it was so cute!(x I got these squarish black pair with red on the inside. My oldest brother was being all skldhliduhg, and Jimmy got mad.. sorry.. Carride there was all awkward. The dance didn't really start till like 9 'cause DJ was.. yeah. It was fun, though(: Annie and Nhi were crazy. There were hecka people, it was successful(: I saw peolple that I haven't seen in FOREVER.
Friday, May 8, 2009
REDefine mixer!
Optometrist today, they got this cool eye machine, its like playing a game(x. I was sad when it was over. Well, i got a degree blinder, and they say to not use the computer so much. Got to pick out my new pair of glasses, I love trying on glasses! Aha there were these really round pairs and it was so cute!(x I got these squarish black pair with red on the inside. My oldest brother was being all skldhliduhg, and Jimmy got mad.. sorry.. Carride there was all awkward. The dance didn't really start till like 9 'cause DJ was.. yeah. It was fun, though(: Annie and Nhi were crazy. There were hecka people, it was successful(: I saw peolple that I haven't seen in FOREVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment