Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friday: I played tennis with Danny, Annie, T.Hoan, and Patrick after school. We hitted for about an hour and sat there and talked the other half. Annie and I went to the mall and spent the whole time at Charlotte Russe. I really need to stop spending money.. We got home and ate pho. Then we all went to Annie's house with my borhter and Peter. We ate, had food coma, and ate again.. They didn't go hoem until 12. I slept over at Annie's




Saturday:
We went hiking up Alum Rock with Lasaners. Danny packed me lunch(: he's so sweet, thanks cousin. We had 7 students total plus our teacher. It wasn't that hot and it was really nice. We went on two trails and didn't really make it back in time for lasan.. we were kinda late, and everyone was waiting on us.. opps.. We talked about filming and our haunted house.

Annie came by with Linh and Kristin and we had our little girls night out at that one yogurt place and my house. It was a very relaxing night. And i missed Linh so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment