Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last home game =(


We played against Westmont and won(: Kathleen, Vivian, and Jane came! It was like a tennis reunion, i miss them so much. Even though i see them all the time at school. We had our senior night and it went by so quick. There were only 3 seniors. We took pictures, received gifts, and took me pictures. Then they went our for team bonding.





To my girls:
I'm really gonna miss you guys. I look forward to practice/game every single day. And it's all thanks to you guys. Thanks for the cards, cake, and flower. The card is so sweet, i reread every single comment 5 times instead of studying for my calc test(x I ate 1/4 of the cake. And i placed the flower in a vase, even though 2 petals are TAPED! I really like how our team is like one big family, and that this season was more than just playing tennis. Why can't season be longer? It went by wayy to quick! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment