
SATs this morning at Mt.Pleasant! I came kinda late and they ran out of desks for us to sit, Joreen was in my class! And we sat next to each other. Taking it the second time wasn't as bad as the first time. It went by pretty quick. So afterwards we all stuffed in Jasmine's car and she dropped us off at Eastridge. Joreen, Mary, and I went shopping for a bit and then they had to go and i met up with Jimmy again. He got his dress pants! Then we went shopping for a bit more and tried looking for a Wells Fargo.. and foundation that matches my skin color, but we found none of those =/. So then we took the bus home. I got home and did my nails, showered, ate, hair, dress, make-up(my mommy said i did good for not knowing how to put on makeup), and then yeah. Steven chauffeured us(x. My parents were just waiting by the door when Jimmy and Steven came. Jimmy opened the door for me and my mommy laughed and then we got to school. Took pictures first and waited in a loong line to get into the L-building. The dance was sooo boring at first but then the music got better and it got funner. I love clean dancing, it was fun(: Ahaha. It was so hot though and i was sweating. It was nasty. The dance ended around 10:40 and Steven dropped me off at home and they went out to eat. Crazy morning, fun night(:

No comments:
Post a Comment