
I woke up at 7:15 and showered. Woke up Phi three times! He finally got up and we walked to Ba's house. We were all able to fit in one car and we made it to Chesebrough right on time. We each got a tool and hiked to the no trials area. We got the second section and started working on it. We cutted down trees, trimmed branches, removed stumps, raked leaves, and created trials. It was fun at first, but it got so tiring afterwards.. We should've taken a before and after picture, because it looks completely different. I did not even recognized it. We walked down and waited for lunch which took about an hour.. I was sooo hungry. But i'm kinda glad it too that long since it took off time on our labor. After lunch, we worked for about an hour or two clearing a different trial. We took pictures and what not. Hiking back with an axe was a pain. The axe was sooo heavy... But i kinda needed that exercise anyways.
We all fell asleep in the car on our way back. I got ready and went to the mall with Jimmy. He picked me up and we looked for his tux. We found a color that matched almost completely! We can't screw up matching this time. I kinda wanted a solid tie and vest, but they only had stripped ones. But its fine(: Jimmy got a belt! And I got a cute pair of red heels [for graduation]! I lovee it soo much!(: Ok, NO MORE SPENDING MONEY ON SHOES..(:

No comments:
Post a Comment