

And Anni and Uncle's birthday! I woke up this morning and got to drive my dad around while he ran errands. I was out for about two hours and almost ran a stop sign and pissed off some drivers -__-. I needa start driving more.. *sigh. I got ready and went to Annie's house. The weather was soo weird, it kept changing from cloudy to sunny. We ate, a lot.. As always. We took some pictures. And then had cake! We caked the birthday[man](x Which we were all scared to do since he is really vicious.. We decided not to sacrifice anyone to cake him and decided to all do it. He found out what we were gonna do so he attacked us and we all chased him down and covered his face with blue frosting. Benji cried and we ran for our lives. This marked the beginning of war.. A while later, we were inside sitting and talking and he got a water gun and shot us. Thao and Ba retaliated by getting another gun to shot him. I crawled around the house trying to hide..(x We used other adults as shields and he used our grandma(x FUNFUNFUN. He's a 49 years old who acted like a kid(x We ate some more and i went home around 6:30 and went to Jimmy's house. Hung out with him for a bit and then he drove me home. I got to sit in the passenger seat for the first time while he drove!(:

No comments:
Post a Comment