

Yay, i'm finally 18! Nothing special.. just that I can now take my driver's test, which i scheduled the first week of May. Yesterday: As I was brushing my teeth, I see two girls running into my room with a handful full of balloons and running out. I saw them in the crack of the door and said hi to them(x They ran away. It was Vy and Kady. Lol. I had fun reading the balloons. Vy's so cute. I really didn't except it. But thanks little cousin!

Today: was just a normal day. Well, Jimmy planned a small birthday breakfast since we start school late, but everyone flaked out.. So he bought breakfast to me instead(: He's so cute. I only had 3 classes today and I got my first A on my Physics test! Whoo! I walked home and went to babysitting. Jimmy walked me home from babysitting and i returned his bike.
I got home and my mom was home early today!(: Every said Happy Birthday to me. I started to get ready for dinner, and while i was getting my food, Kevin turned off all the lights and I see my daddy walk up with a mudpie icecream cake and 1, 8 candles! Adn everyone started singing. I LOVE MY FAMILY x3, they made my day(: They're so cute! (You made my day, too, Jimmy(: ) I put the cake away and ate dinner. They talked about how old I was getting and it was my last year at home and how they're gonna miss me.. =/. I'm going to miss them too x33

No comments:
Post a Comment