Babysat in the morning then went to Jimmy's house and he was still sleeping -__-. I woke him up and then we went to PMS to help my brother with his schedule. Ate Taco Bell and Lee's then I got ready for our date!(: Jimmy drove us to Oakridge and we shopped for a bit. I felt sooo over dressed. We went to Bj's and got a whole circle booth to ourselves. Ordered the 2 for $20 thing, got slam chowder and Cesar salad. Then the signature pizza and a white chocolate macadamia pazookie! Watched the Rise of the Planet Apes. It was soo good! and cute! I was so into the movie.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Babysat in the morning then went to Jimmy's house and he was still sleeping -__-. I woke him up and then we went to PMS to help my brother with his schedule. Ate Taco Bell and Lee's then I got ready for our date!(: Jimmy drove us to Oakridge and we shopped for a bit. I felt sooo over dressed. We went to Bj's and got a whole circle booth to ourselves. Ordered the 2 for $20 thing, got slam chowder and Cesar salad. Then the signature pizza and a white chocolate macadamia pazookie! Watched the Rise of the Planet Apes. It was soo good! and cute! I was so into the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment