Sunday, August 14, 2011

San Lorenzo


Went camping with Emily for the weekend. I packed just a small backpack and had enough for the weekend(: It was pretty darn cold when we arrived Friday night. All I had were my basketball shorts. We sat and listened to the adults sing karaoke, yeah, they had karaoke at camp. The food was good(: Emily and I walked around looking for people to befriend with; our goal failed. We took pictures with the moon becuase it was so bright! We slept in Emily's car because it was way to cold outside.

We woke up at 9, which was pretty late. Ate cup noodles and the games started. They had all sorts of random games. Tug-o-war, pinata(w/o candy), limbo, and musical chair. It was really entertaining to watch. The adults wanted the teens to do a camp fire skit, so we all got together and thought of the mosquito skit. That's when we finally made friends! We made water balloons and then played volleyball and then jumphouse! We had apple bobbing, obstacle course, and water balloon sling shots. The rest of the balloons were used to throw at one another... I don't knwo why, but I was the main target -___-. We painted the adults face/body which was hilarious because Brendan and Andrew did the most ridiculous thing (x Then campfire. After campfire, we all walked to the haunted schoolyard and tried scaring one another. We walked to other areas then decided to sit down in a dark area to tell ghost stories. It got really scary... we walked back around 12 and sat in the middle of the parking lot talking about non-scary stuff. It got cold so we moved to the bbq pit and made a fire. Sat there till 3 and some lady kicked us out telling us to go back to our tent. I peed in the bush twice(; I really wish I was a boy. Haha. Emily and I tired sleeping outside cause it wasn't that cold. She woke me up at 4:45 cause she was hearing footsteps and she was scared. So we zombie walked back to her car, locked it, and knocked out.
Woke up, had mass, ate pho! Cleaned up and headed homeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment