Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Went biking with Mary today. We met up at Lee's and then biked to Benz house and I got to see his doggies, they're so cute! Next up was Target, where I bought cosmetics... because I needa change my look. Idk, I need to look older and not like I'm still in middle school(x. We biked to Jimmy's house but no one was home =/ I miss my Sweetie<3 I was gonna steal his wii controllers. We went back to Benz's house and played Mario Kart! So fun(: While biking back home, my pedal fell off -___- I didn't have a screwdriver so I had to walk it home, argg.. Drove my brother and Peter to Big 5 but didn't buy anything. Got yogurt green tea at Quickly's and it was disgusting.. I finally got out of the house today!


I miss you... =/ Come back! please..(:


No comments:

Post a Comment