Thursday, August 20, 2009


Coach didn't show up today, so practice was chilled. I wore this shirt my mommy gave me and it turns out to be too small on me so i had to ask around for a shirt, and Abbas gave me his medium sized uniform shirt from last year. It was way too big on me. Fevin had his orientation today, so i went with him, had to fill out some papers because we never got the mail. It took a while -__-. Walked around and looked for his freinds and they compared schedules, NONE of his friends has classes with him. Sad. Kidnapped Thaihao home cause he looked bored and his sister was ignoring him. Helped them carried their heavy books home. Went to the mall with my brohters to get Fevin converse. He wanted blue ones, his feet is size 6 in guys! I remember when i use to fit his shoes. While walking out, I saw Joreenypooh, Diana, and Mariell(: Haven't seen them in a while, except for Diana(: I wish I could've stayed longer, but we were in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment