
I went back to tennis practice today, we got new balls! And Jimmy redid my grip, finally. The grip was so old, it was all melted and he had to cut it off(x Went to the library with Annie and Bengi(: Got home and ... i dont remember. Talked to Jimmy for a bit and he left to shower and never came back =/. I waited and waited.. cause i wanted to see him and talk to him. I went to the doctor cause my brothers were really sick, got my physical. Got home and made dinner because my parents weren't home. Esteban came(: I was suppose to go supplies shopping wiht Ba, but she left me =/. Finally called Jimmy, but didn't even talk to him, and he never called back.. so much for wanting to watch the meteror shower with you =/. I should have slept over at Annie's. Well beach day tomororw! Have to wake up super early and bike to her house.
Annie told me to read Flavor of the Week and i finished it! That book made me hungry.

No comments:
Post a Comment