
We got up at 8 and showered. I really don't know what we did all day, we were walking around and chilling. Played with all teh little cute kids. I found a mini me! Her name is Thy aka Tina. Took a nap with my mini me and Dorothy in a "random person's" tent. Had face painting. There was a jump house and a water slide! But we were too big to go on any of them =/. We played cards and i taught them how to play Egyptian war, and it was soo intense, i own then all(; Campfire was pretty fun. 4 of us shared one chair. We did the opening dance and got cookies as a prize(: The other skits/dance were alright. Emily and I peed by a tree(; becasue she was scared of the bathroom, ironic right? I stayed up with Emily this night and we talked and drew on Dorothy and Christine{; Called Jimmy and he made Emily poke me -__-. More talking and the adults asked if we wanted to go fishing, i wanted to, but i was soo lazy and comfortable in the tent. More talking and then suddenly we KOed.

No comments:
Post a Comment