
I went straight to pictures after practice, so i was all sweaty and nasty looking. I should have gone home because the doors didn't open 'till 1 when it was suppose to start at 12. Pictures turned out horrible, but im satisfied with my clasess(: I just NEED to have early. I finally have a class with Jimmy!(: There were lines for practically everything. Getting a card for your picture, taking your picture, picking up schedule, getting books, checking out books, getting your schedule signed if there's something wrong with it, and actually getting it changed. Jimmy got me "Sierra burger" well he gave me money and i bought it with Mary, Truong, and Justin. Danny helped me carry my books home, i biked back to school after reading Jimmy's apology card, because i wanted to see him again. Going back to school was useless though(x Biked back with Peter, Steven, and Patrick.

No comments:
Post a Comment