My grandparents moved out =/. Now I get my brother's stinky room, ill move in there during spring break, when i have time to clean it out. In the meantime, party upstairs!(; It was so cold at Lasan, so we stayed in the Chaple and talked. Viet class, yet again, was educational; my head hurts. I seriously can't draw. I cutted my fantastic tshirt!(: Can't wait, and my wifey is going!<3
Saturday, March 14, 2009
My grandparents moved out =/. Now I get my brother's stinky room, ill move in there during spring break, when i have time to clean it out. In the meantime, party upstairs!(; It was so cold at Lasan, so we stayed in the Chaple and talked. Viet class, yet again, was educational; my head hurts. I seriously can't draw. I cutted my fantastic tshirt!(: Can't wait, and my wifey is going!<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment