skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Story of my life.
Monday, March 30, 2009
I accidentally ate chocolate today.. I didn't know my icecream had chocolate in it..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(19)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(83)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(68)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(243)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(30)
▼
March
(31)
Ceasar Chavez!
I accidentally ate chocolate today.. I didn't know...
St.Joseph's today! For my Marian metal. So I had t...
Scout training for 8 hours was a pain. Just sat th...
Yay, it's Friday! I got a huge headache this morni...
Andrew Hill today! The bus was like packed, I got ...
The week is going by soo slow, maybe it's just my ...
One year<3
It was super windy today. Skipped track, I feel ba...
What a windy day it was. Church at 12:15 today, an...
March 21. My day consisted of dust, walking up and...
Fantastics! It was alright, we lost =/. But that's...
The whole day I was looking forward to go to Sobra...
Sabrato tomorrow.. ands I'm nervous again. This ti...
St.Patrick's day! Didn't feel like much happened. ...
I don't like having p.e last, like right before pr...
I haven't had a nightmare in a hecka long time. Bu...
My grandparents moved out =/. Now I get my brother...
Friday the 13th again. What an un-lucky year. Pink...
Meet vs. Santa Theresa today! I didn't even run, s...
www.Fmylife.com is now my new source of entertainm...
Errg, I thought I was going to keep my grades with...
Why do I have to encounter the smell of weed every...
What a beautiful day it was(: I think I got sunbur...
Daylight saving! The sunset will set later now(: B...
Everyone's talking about college and I have no ide...
It felt like a Friday today, this week is soo long...
It hailed during 5th, and we had to stay in and re...
Never listen to the weather forecast. Everyone was...
I needa clean and update my closet, but im conside...
Cookies(:
►
February
(27)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Thiwee(:
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment