St.Joseph's today! For my Marian metal. So I had to wear my cadette uniform, and I didn't have khaki pants, only shorts. So I wore my shorts, and everyone was like making a big deal out of it -__-. They wanted someone from home to bring me some clothes, when i'm like half an hour away. That's such a hassel. So I ignored them and went on with my shorts. There were other people in shorts, too, and they only yell at me -__-. Cause i have to "set a good example." It's called freedom, something that Venturing allows. And no one kicked me out of church for my "inappropriate" attire. Other than that, it was pretty fun(: Saw Lawrence! Haven't seen him in a hecka long time. Cookies afterwards! It said 3 cookies per person, we ended up with a cup full(x. Some lady asked Thaidan if she knew how to count(x. So imma go to TT9.. And I must start on my Gold Award with Katie! For sure.Sunday, March 29, 2009
St.Joseph's today! For my Marian metal. So I had to wear my cadette uniform, and I didn't have khaki pants, only shorts. So I wore my shorts, and everyone was like making a big deal out of it -__-. They wanted someone from home to bring me some clothes, when i'm like half an hour away. That's such a hassel. So I ignored them and went on with my shorts. There were other people in shorts, too, and they only yell at me -__-. Cause i have to "set a good example." It's called freedom, something that Venturing allows. And no one kicked me out of church for my "inappropriate" attire. Other than that, it was pretty fun(: Saw Lawrence! Haven't seen him in a hecka long time. Cookies afterwards! It said 3 cookies per person, we ended up with a cup full(x. Some lady asked Thaidan if she knew how to count(x. So imma go to TT9.. And I must start on my Gold Award with Katie! For sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment