Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 21. My day consisted of dust, walking up and down the stairs 9346431 times, muscle movements, and spider webs. I woke up hecka early, to go to church; went to Khols to get candles. I saw this one candle and it smelt hecka good! I was like getting high off of it, and i hecka wanted it, but I gave up shopping.. Then got breakfast with my little brother. Tallked to him about science camp, I hecka miss science camp.. Well, got home and moved all my stuff into my new room until it was time for vietschool. No one was here today, and it was raining! So played cards!(; in our tiny room. Pizza during 2nd period. Got home, more cleaning -__-. Then prayer thing at 7:30. Didn't get home untill 11 cause a priest was there and yeah.. As of right now, I'm like 2/3 done with my room(: Let's try to fnish tomorrow..

Say hi to Dan's nose..

No comments:

Post a Comment